FIND PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DEVELOP
We guide you through the build or purchase of your next property. We are right there beside you to make sure you are getting what you paid for - a safe & comfortable home. We are here to protect your investment.
More than just providing inspections. Australian Home Inspections provides a comprehensive service from start to finish. We will complete your inspection & issue your building report within 2 days! We will then discuss the findings or issues with you so that you understand the report.
We will also liaise with you and the builder or agent to ensure that all items of concern are promptly addressed.
We pride ourselves on our service. When you engage our building inspection services, we make ourselves available to you at any time should you have concerns or questions, after all, we are here to help you protect your investment!
1. Schedule a Call With Us
Complete the quote form below and you'll be able to schedule a time to call us. We'll discuss your property and organise an appropriate time for your building inspection.
2. In Person Building Inspection
We'll perform a thorough and accurate inspection of your building, including structural elements, pest control such as termites and timber quality, electrical, plumbing, and gas services.
3. Detailed Report
We'll provide you with a comprehensive review of the inspection, making sure you understand the results. We will explain any important findings from the inspection, and will discuss what actions you should take to fix the results.
4. Take Action on Our Recommendations
With the report, you will be able to apply the findings and act on the results, meaning the inspection won't leave you without any knowledge on how to fix it.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED
- Contract & variation documentation review
- Slab down inspection – Inspections of new slabs
- Plate height inspection – inspection at completion of brickwork / framing
- Roof cover inspection – inspection of timber roof frame & roof cover
- Tiling & Cabinet inspection – inspection of the first stage of finishing when cabinets installed & ceramic tiling completed
- Practical Completion Inspection* – pre-handover meeting with your supervisor to inspect the completed home for defects.
- Maintenance period Inspection*
- Warranty claim inspection*
*Note: Inspections from Practical completion onward include a re-visit to confirm repairs/corrections have been completed to the required standard.
READ WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT US
Highly recommended and were a huge help when i built my house in Yanchep. Would recommend the follow up inspection as a must! Don't cheap out when you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on building a home then want a quick cheap report and wonder why a few months later why the house is falling apart. Because once you sign the practical completion paperwork its going the be very difficult to get the builder back to fix things. AHI were always professional and promote. Have recommended them to all my mates building.